Photo: Dan Bennett : a.k.a. Soggydan
Click on the link below to redirect to my new blog
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Baker
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Dan! This is Spencer, the realtor Rick Seim's son. You met us at the Bier Stuben tonight. Hope you got your problem figured out. I just wanted to say hi. You should say hi to my Dad at rick@rickseim.com. Well, I'm sure you and Clay will have a good night tonight. Happy Thanksgiving! PL&H, Spencer Seim PS. Tell Clay to keep me updated on his BioDiesel project.
all photos copyright dan bennett 2007. You can use them with attribution. Photographer for hire or trade [ i.e. tickets, beer, party invitations etc.] (206) 459-1042
1 comment:
Hey Dan! This is Spencer, the realtor Rick Seim's son. You met us at the Bier Stuben tonight. Hope you got your problem figured out. I just wanted to say hi. You should say hi to my Dad at rick@rickseim.com. Well, I'm sure you and Clay will have a good night tonight. Happy Thanksgiving!
PL&H,
Spencer Seim
PS. Tell Clay to keep me updated on his BioDiesel project.
Post a Comment