Photo: Dan Bennett : a.k.a. Soggydan Click on the link below to redirect to my new blog

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I did my part for homeland security, when we got on the train, there was a brown bag on the floor, swiss air travel bag from the 70s. This girl goes, "is that yours?" and I say, no, i thought it was yours. so everyone starts staring at the bag. Two guys move to the far end of the train,. and everyone is just staring at it. When the train stops, the girl gets off. I say, "does this bag belong to anyone?" Everyone nods no, and hides their heads. So I throw it out the door, to cheers! and the girl jumps back in the train, and we leave. Thus leaving the old folks on the platform to die of heart attacks. Oh well, ya do what ya gotta do. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

www.flickr.com
soggydan's photos More of soggydan's photos

Labels


View My Stats

Copyright: Attribution / Creative Commons

all photos copyright dan bennett 2007. You can use them with attribution. Photographer for hire or trade [ i.e. tickets, beer, party invitations etc.] (206) 459-1042